Why I dont like Pep Rally’s

I don’t like pep rallies

One reason I don’t like them is because I think there kinda pointless. I think our school has them for no reason. Although we do get to get out of class and nothings better than getting out of class, there’s just no reason for it.

Also, pep rallies are cheesy. You have to be loud and have “school spirit”. The only people that cheer because they are having fun is 6th grade, 7th grade dosen’t even care about what’s going on and 8th grade is usually just making front of all the activities.

Plus, they can be so boring and most people don’t even pay attention. You just talk to your friends and play on your phones instead of having “pep”.

5 thoughts on “Why I dont like Pep Rally’s

1. I think lots of people have different options but you show good reason why you don’t like pep rallies in this post.

2. I don’t like them either. I think there really boring and literally no one likes them! I like your voice in this piece of writing a lot!

3. I appreciate the work you put in to revising this post, Kennedy. Well done! Very enjoyable reading.

4. Couldn’t agree more Kennedy, love it. I two think they’re pointless as can be. Oh well. Good job.

5. I honestly do not like them. It gets really loud and hot. I really like your writing and I think you did a great job. I can imagine you saying this for some reason and it makes me laugh.